Entering stage details
The details area of the Toolkit allows you to enter information for the different stages of work involved in your project. To enter these details navigate into a project and click the "Details" tab on the project navigation panel.
The following details can be entered per stage:
- Stage deadline - This is the estimated completion date for this stage of the work.
- Construction start - This is the estimated start date for this stage's construction.
- Construction end - This is the estimated end date for this stage's construction.
- Construction cost - This is the estimated cost of construction.
- Environmental assessment rating - This is the anticipated environmental assessment rating.
- Stage notes - Any explanatory notes regarding this stage of the project.
You can also set a "Current stage" to your project from these pages. This will then become the default stage when opening the project.
Copying stage details
Once you have filled out the details for a stage you can copy them over to the next by navigating to the next stage and clicking the "Copy from..." button.
Note: The "Copy from..." button will only be active when the stage details are empty and the previous stage has details that can be copied.